Wednesday blues

This weekend, I purchased this blue blazer from Loft for $35. I had been eyeing it for awhile, and finally bit the bullet after I saw it on sale with a further 50% off. At the time, I had a chambray shirt on and the blazer seemed to fit perfectly. However, today I paired the blazer with a thin shirt from F21, and it seemed a bit loose in the chest area. In the past, I probably wouldn't have noticed this fit issue, but after following various petite bloggers this past year, I have become more critical about the fit of clothes, almost to a fault (more on that in a later post). In the end though, good fitting clothes have made me more satisfied with my purchases, which is super important considering that I have tended to be a purchase-and-regret type of girl.


(sorry about the cut-off shoes)
blazer - loft 0p, shirt - f21 s, skirt - h&m 4
shoes - loft 5.5, bag - longchamp

This skirt from H&M is my favorite purchase as of late. I can't really describe the pattern other than with the phrase "nautical honeycomb." Even though the skirt is unlined, the material is thick enough to hide lines, and most importantly, the material does not crease even after sitting for hours! Today was my first day wearing the skirt and I know it'll be a piece that I'll be keeping for years.

Until I get my tripod and clicker in the mail, I will make due by asking strangers to help me take pictures using my iPhone. A little out of my comfort zone, but as my boss says, "it builds character."

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.