Classic blue and white

If you follow other East Coast bloggers, you would probably know about the crazy weather we have been having. Cold, warm, rain, snow, just everything! I know, I take all my pictures in my room, but as soon as I get home, I just want to throw everything off and change into my pajamas.


shirt: china, m
sweater: china, freesize
blazer: zara, m
skirt: j.crew wool mini, 00
stockings: hue, s
shoes: shoemint, 5.5
bag: longchamp



Despite acquiring quite a few new items recently (darn you j.crew 50% sale *shakes fist*), I still find myself going back to my tried and true pieces. I think it's because I know they work, but also because I dont want to ruin the novelty of wearing all my new pieces at once. Do any of you ever feel this way?

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.