30x30 Challenge: Day #3, Regrets?...maybe

As I was on the elliptical this morning doing my morning workout, I played virtual dress up in my mind. I wanted to make smart choices for my 30x30 challenge  so I wouldn't run out of steam later. I think the wool check mini goes well with the burgundy pullover, and both are pieces I can easily remix later. I have no idea what inspired me to pull out my scuba blazer, which I bought a month ago and have only worn once. The blazer fits a bit big, and so I've shied away from wearing it. I guess I was subconsciously trying to force myself to find ways to make this work. When I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror at work, I wasn't sure if I liked this pairing. It might be a bit too much? Clashing colors? I'm not sure...still trying to make a judgement myself. Thoughts? I would love to hear your honest opinion, really!



sweater: j.crew jackie pullover - xs
blazer: loft scuba blazer - 0p
skirt: j.crew colorblock check mini - 00
necklace: f21
tights: loft - s
boots: report - 5.5


Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.