30x30 Challenge: Day #2, Back to the grind

Weekends always go by so fast, don't they? Right when I feel like I'm really enjoying my weekend, it's Sunday night and the grind is about to start all over again. What is keeping me going these days is knowing that a three day weekend is coming up soon, and with that, plenty of festivities!

shirt: banana republic - xs
sweater: gap - s
skirt: jcrew - 00
tights: loft - s
coat: gap - xs
necklace: f21
boots: report - 5.5

I still haven't fully thought out all the items that will go into my 30x30 challenge...but so far, 2 sweaters, 1 pair of pants, 1 blazer, 2 shirts, and 2 pairs of boots have been worn and thus chosen (accessories don't count! hehe). I need to start putting more thought into this or else this project could end up a failure...

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.